Friday, June 17, 2011

Hi to everyone from Dreamspinner and Rainbow Romance Writers!

I've told only my husband and my critique group so far, but the short story I was working on in May did get accepted to Dreamspinner Press' anthology, "Cross Bones".

Dreamspinner has been amazing with their support, and I'll soon have an author bio up at their site (if I can ever decide on the wording).

I'm also a new member of Rainbow Romance Writers, an online chapter of RWA, recommended by Suzanne Brockmann when I told her I write M/M romances.

So hello to anyone from those groups who gets over here!

Since submitting that story, I've been reading the RWR magazines, catching up on GRW forums, going through the dreamspinner author and RRW yahoo groups, reading articles and blogs, finding out all kinds of fascinating author-y stuff.

The only thing I haven't been doing is writing.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your story being accepted into the anthology. It sounds like you've been very productive, although it's easy to get caught up in all that other stuff and not get any writing done. Somehow, we have to figure out how to do it all. See you at GRW tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh. I *was* being productive, and since then I've just been lazy. But a lot of the stuff I read is inspiring, or educational, so that counts for something, right?

    Actually, *your* blog posts are some of the most inspiring -- I don't know how you do it all! If I get 1/10 as much done as you, I'm doing pretty well. :)

    ReplyDelete