Sunday, July 7, 2013

News, everyone!

I've decided to take a page from Rhys Ford's book and not wait until there's some huge occurrence to make a blog post. Although there HAVE been some huge occurrences:

1. We took another trip to Germany for DH to teach a class, but afterwards, we went to the Netherlands for a week. Photos will be upcoming.

2. The Supreme Court rejected Prop 8 and struck down part of DOMA. I'm still trying to get the details, because this is huge. So now I have a date to include in a free read, "Married Filing Jointly" which is dedicated to the day that DOMA died. I guess I need to finish it. :P

3. And today I signed a contract from Dreamspinner Press for my first stand-alone story, a Regency/shifter novella tentatively titled "A Cunning Plan", and starring a devious fox. Funnily enough, the day after I found the contract offer in my email, I saw this statue as the DH and I were on the first day of our bike tour:


I'm taking it as a good omen. :)

So stuff is happening! Everywhere!! Time to get moving and rev up this blog again. Just as soon as I finish reading every new post on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment