Sunday, March 4, 2012

blogging, and serial

I know I haven't been keeping up with this blog, but that was partly due to my various computer woes in January. And partly due to being lazy and forgetful, and partly due to working on actual stories.

But starting now, I'm going to to better, especially because I'm envious that Bryonna got invited to join Petit Fours and Hot Tamales. I'm thrilled for her, or course, but still, harumph. :P

I'm going to continue emptying my inbox of A Word A Day emails that have been backing up because, like the title says, I procrastinate. But instead of writing a random drabble using one word, I've decided to hit two or three words per post and not worry about word count.

I kept coming back to one character in some of the previous drabbles, so I've decided to write his story and post it here as a serial. And in case anyone wants to read the story in order, the links are at this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment